Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baby Update and Birthday Party

Well, I guess I have been a slacker on the blog lately, so here are some updates.     Lola's babies are now 3 weeks old and cuter than ever.  I know I say that about all the babies, but it's true.  

Here they are a little over 2 weeks old.



And here they are at 3 weeks old.




Becky and Darlene went to their new home on the 15th.   They went to live with Charlotte so we know they will be getting a great home and we will see them next year at fair.



Last weekend we had Alyssa's birthday party with the family and we had a picnic in the park and then we went to the zoo.  It was a super nice day and I think everyone had lots of fun.







Monday the 22nd was the first day of school and Alyssa is now a Freshman...ACK   I think she's ready but I am not so sure I am....lol





No comments:

Post a Comment