Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Quick Update

I don't have time to do a full post of many of the rabbits, but here are a few updates.

Here are Lollipop's babies.  They are almost 3 weeks old.  They seem older than that.  I guess it's because I took the nestbox out when they were only a couple of weeks old since it was so hot. Normally I leave it in until they are 3 weeks old.  This is when they are at their super cute age.  This is the one with the super tiny ears and I can't tell yet if he/she is going to be a good color or not.


This one has nice thick ears but again, can't tell the color quite yet.


Little smoke pearl, still young yet but good ears and good color, so far.

Here are Lola's babies, they are 3 weeks old and even though they are only 2 days older they are quite a bit bigger.  They even seem a little chunky....lol

Siamese sable, good color and good ears, keep your fingers crossed.

Smoke pearl, color is a little dark and he/she is a little on the bigger side but ears look good and we will just keep our fingers crossed. 


Here is Midnight, she went to her new home last night with a couple little girls who will love her lots.

\

Here is Barbie, she also went to her new home last night to live with Charlotte, Becky and Caramel.

That is all the updates I have for now.  I know, it's quick, but everyone else still looks the same....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment