Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Updates

Lilly's babies were 1 week old last Thursday.  The first picture is when they were 10 days old.   The black babies eyes opened at about a week.  They are both pretty fat and round, Lilly is doing a great job taking care of them.

Here is when they are 12 days old and they are getting around quite well.  I am trying to put them in the fence so they can get some exercise.  Not much popcorning yet but give them a couple of days....lol


Here is Lola's baby who is now 5 weeks old.   We think it's a boy so Alyssa has named him Sylvester.   His ears are getting a little darker and hopefully will keep getting darker.

And here is a picture of Kirby.  I don't think he's been in here for awhile.  I had him out for a bit so thought I'd take a picture.  It's too bad his color disqualifies him because he sure likes to pose.

We may not have anymore babies for a little while which is ok because we were breeding mainly for fair anyway.   Oliver still has an infection so I am going to give him some time off and Lola and Lila seem to not like Kirby very much.    Poor poor Kirby.  He has finally discovered girls and now no one likes him as much as Oliver.    I didn't want to really breed Lila and Kirby anyway because he is so much bigger than she is which could cause problems and I did try Lola and Kirby so I guess we will see in a month.

Here is a picture of Oliver because I don't think he's been in here in awhile either.

No comments:

Post a Comment